CraftSeal incorporates Nano Technology into the waterborne treatment that achieves in-depth penetration and surface hydrophobic effect, filling and coating subsurface pores with crystallization actions. It is permeable to water vapour, allowing treated substrate to dry gradually without staining.
Being non-film forming and UV resistance, it does not leave a glossy finish and will not change the substrate appearance. Mainly used for sealing and waterproofing of concrete and natural stone.
It contains a solid, mild antibiotic that inhibits organic growth without affecting the environment. On application, it surface cure rapidly. Any liquid water collected beneath the surface causes the other active components to penetrate deep into the substrate and crystallized, providing in-depth protection.
- Abrasion and UV Resistance
- Block water by hydrophobic and crystallization actions
- Deep Impregnating
- Anti Algae Growth
- Low Sheen
- Dust and Stain Resistance
- Roller, brush, sprayed, injection or dip applied
- Can be coated with waterproofing membrane
- Fine hairline cracks blocking
Waterproofing and Dampness sealing of:
- Fairfaced structural concrete
- Natural stones, clays and structural timbers
- Clay and cement bricks
- Concrete surface (e.g. rooftop, slabs, pavement)
- Stain protection on grout and mortar joint
- Cement fiber boards (with surface strengthening effect)
- Walls and column rising dampness (as chemical DPC)